SCROLL DOWN TO EXPERIENCE MIND HACKING MOMENTS & GET WHAT YOU WANT ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE

Whatsapp hang message - don't touch here - explained and how to create a hang message like that

Whatsapp hang message - don't touch here, hang WhatsApp, crash WhatsApp, Whatsapp hang message 2018 2017
Share it:
Ok, first let me teach you how to create a hang message. all you have to do is create a ASCII TEXT which has 25k+ characters. So you have to download the app below.

To get a good understanding read this article completely .

So, 3 days ago I receive a WhatsApp text from my friend saying “ -don’t touch here- “, so … I did exactly the opposite of that! And there for a few moments my phone hanged, everything froze. But it went back to normal in a few seconds. I did it a few more times to see if it happened again, and it did. Next day I received the same WhatsApp text -don’t touch here-, from few more friends.
Now, being curious I wanted to know why exactly is this happening.

The Reasoning

Now, it was time to see things from a different perspective. Meaning what we see on our screens is not what our mobile phones/computers see. They only know numbers and codes, i.e. Binary, Hexadecimal, ASCII, etc. If you have ever studied some C programming, you would be familiar that computers understand the text in ASCII format.
So, I copied that -don’t touch here-  Text and tried to convert it in ASCII, and to my surprise what I saw was that simple looking text contained 23,643 characters in it.
Now one thing was clear, that it has to do something with how our devices processed these characters. But is it the problem with Android OS, or with WhatsApp? So, I tried sending the same message on different messaging apps such as Hike, Allo, Instagram etc. and as expected, these text message only affected WhatsApp users (and even Telegram in certain cases).

Final Verdict

End of story, it has something to do with how WhatsApp processes it’s text messages. I’ll update this post in future if I can exactly figure out how WhatsApp processes the text and if this effect is WhatsApp version specific. Let’s hope it will be fixed soon.
Share it:

ANDROID GAMES

BEST GAME HACKS

BEST GAME MODS

GAME MODS

GAME SHACK

NDROID GAME S HACK

OTHER GAMES HACK

Post A Comment:

0 comments: